- This event has passed.
Bloody Basin Road and Pueblo La Plata Ruins
January 18, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm UTC-7
- Because our Christmas run/fundraiser had to be canceled, we are asking for a suggested $10 donation for each vehicle. All proceeds go to the Chino Valley High School Girls Pay For Play Program. This money is earmarked for low-income female athletes to help pay for:
- Sports equipment
- Lunch for away games
- Fees for college applications
- Fees for getting college transcripts (because many are honor students and are taking college classes now)
- Make sure you have water and snacks for everyone in your vehicle. We’ll be eating lunch on the trail so bring lunch and chairs.
- Communication devices are highly encouraged.
- CB’s – channel 14
- Handhelds – channel 6
Peter Medal and Andrea Mauk
Larry Larsen and Traci Ranic
There are inherent risks and dangers while off-roading. Summit 4×4 Club is not responsible for any and all risks of injury, harm, medical conditions, or property damage to participates. All participants (on behalf of him/her self and his/her minor children) are responsible for their own safety and assumes all liabilities, and waives any and all damages against Summit 4×4 Club (including its organizers, hosts, sponsors, and members).