Trail difficulty: Easy
Trail description: We will take Bloody Basin Road off the 17, stop at the ruins and then do a scenic loop off of Bloody Basin Road.
Meetup location: Summit 4×4’s Adventure Center – 422 N. Arizona Avenue, Prescott, AZ.
8:00 a.m. Breakfast burritos, pastries and coffee provided by our fabulous sponsors
8:30 a.m. Driver’s meeting
8:45 a.m. Hard roll out
- Because our Christmas run/fundraiser had to be canceled, we are asking for a suggested $10 donation for each vehicle. All proceeds go to the Chino Valley High School Girls Pay For Play Program. This money is earmarked for low-income female athletes to help pay for:
- Sports equipment
- Lunch for away games
- Fees for college applications
- Fees for getting college transcripts (because many are honor students and are taking college classes now)
It’s been a while since we have been out and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone. I miss my Tribe!
- Make sure you have water and snacks for everyone in your vehicle. We’ll be eating lunch on the trail so bring lunch and chairs.
- Communication devices are highly encouraged.
- CB’s – channel 14
- Handhelds – channel 6
**Reminder, this is a family-friendly club, no alcohol is allowed during the run. **
A big thank you to our Sponsors:
Prescott Elite Team, My Home Group Real Estate
Peter Medal and Andrea Mauk
Larry Larsen and Traci Ranic
For any questions please contact George at email@example.com or Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are inherent risks and dangers while off-roading. Summit 4×4 Club is not responsible for any and all risks of injury, harm, medical conditions, or property damage to participates. All participants (on behalf of him/her self and his/her minor children) are responsible for their own safety and assumes all liabilities, and waives any and all damages against Summit 4×4 Club (including its organizers, hosts, sponsors, and members).