The Currie Antirock® sway bar helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar is designed to directly replace the vehicles stock front sway bar and does not require disconnecting for off-road use.
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
This Kit Includes:
- 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar.
- Billet aluminum bolt-on frame brackets (Semi-gloss black powder coat).
- Steel offset sway bar arms (Semi-gloss black powder coat).
- Delrin sway bar bushings.
- Adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links.
- All necessary hardware, and step-by-step instructions.
Sway bar mounts bolt into existing holes in the bottom of the frame rail and links attach to the stock mounts on the vehicle’s axle housing.
Body Roll – Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
Rubicon Models – Jeep JL Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (AEV ProCal or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026