Stronger Than Steel!
Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 45,000 lbs!
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel – Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) 45,000 lbs., Average Breaking Strength (ABS) 52,300 lbs.
- It floats – no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible – easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One-piece construction – no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
- 45,000 lbs. minimum breaking strength (MBS)
- Rope diameter 7/16″
- Made from Plasma® UHMPE
- Bow width: 6″
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw® PRO Synthetic Soft Shackle by loosening and slipping off the loop over the knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through the tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp-edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw® PRO eye back over the knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw® PRO shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
CARE & MAINTENANCE:
The Gator-Jaw® PRO Synthetic Soft Shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air-dried. While Gator-Jaw® fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect the shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.
Recommended use with the following Power Stretch® Recovery Rope:
- Big Bubba – 1-1/4″ diameter
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.
There are no reviews yet.