Available for the 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, Silverado 1500, Silverado 1500 HD, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 3500, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe, Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 HD, Sierra 2500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 3500, Yukon, Yukon Denali, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500, and Yukon XL Denali 5.3L, 4.8L, 6.0L, this bolt on supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability. Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson TVS1900 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels! But peak horsepower and torque numbers don’t tell the whole story. “Under the curve” power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat. So whether you are roaring down the drag strip, towing a trailer, hauling a heavy load, or taking the family cross-country our MP1900 TVS supercharger will give you the torque and horsepower you need whenever you want it.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin” under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy – giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our Magnuson line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnuson’s TVS1900 supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market. Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. It is also designed to be nearly maintenance free so you won’t have to worry about anything once it is installed.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- More power in a smaller package.
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware.
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics.
- Sealed supercharger rotor assembly requires no maintenance or oil change
- CARB EO# D-488-46
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. – 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench
Average Installation Time:
- 8-10 Hours
- 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 5.3L
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8L
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 6.0L
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD 6.0L
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 6.0L
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6.0L
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 5.3L
- 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 6.0L
- 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe 4.8L
- 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L
- 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L
- 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L
- 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 6.0L
- 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD 6.0L
- 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L
- 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.0L
- 2003 GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L
- 2003 GMC Yukon 4.8L
- 2003 GMC Yukon 5.3L
- 2003 GMC Yukon Denali 6.0L
- 2003 GMC Yukon XL 1500 5.3L
- 2003 GMC Yukon XL 2500 6.0L
- 2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali 6.0L
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.