Magnuson is proud to announce the 2010-2019 4Runner and 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser Supercharger System is available. At around 6 PSI the kit gives customers 30% increase over stock on horsepower, and a 28% increase in torque. The supercharger system is a positive displacement, roots style kit, utilizing Eaton’s lightweight TVS rotors. Cast and assembled as a single, OEM-style-manifold and rotating group housing, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive, easy to install, and requires little to no extra maintenance.
- 30% hp & 28% lbs-ft increase at the crank in standard kit form on an unmodified truck
- CARB certification (D-488-45)
- Installs can be completed within one day.
- TVS 1320 Hybrid-roots supercharger
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- High volume charge air cooling system
- No hood modifications are required
- More power in a smaller package
- Delivers a proven increase in real world “under the curve” power
- High thermal efficiency
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degrees of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Independent supercharger drive system
- Handheld Device and directions provided for calibration
- 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner
- 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.