The TVS2650 ‘Hot Rod’ kit for LS3 based engine applications is designed for all GM engines with LS3 heads. Designed to work with LS3 and LSA drive systems, this jackshaft-based system is geared for your high horsepower hot rod and race applications capable of up to 1,500HP, with appropriate engine and vehicle modifications.
- Magnuson TVS2650 Supercharger system complete with LS3 specific lower manifold, intercooler and jackshaft drive system
- 2.65L displacement Roots-type supercharger with Eaton TVS(r) Technology comprising of the high helix, four-lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range, capable of 24,000rpm and 2.4 pressure ratio
- Patent-pending Supercharger housing designed to deliver huge airflow at high engine speeds for maximum horsepower levels
- Quick change, cartridge style jackshaft system with high torque/low inertia carbon fiber driveshaft
- High flow charge air cooler and massive 1-inch (-16ORB) ports reduce coolant restriction allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency. The coolant ports accept most aftermarket fittings, allowing endless customizability
- High flow inlet duct designed for electronic throttles with GM LT5 bolt pattern. Also works with Magnuson’s 109mm mechanical throttle body P/N 98-05-40-007. Also compatible with 112mm Nick Williams throttle body
- Set up for port injection fuel system with hard anodized, extruded aluminum fuel rails with ½” thru bore. Does not include injectors or fuel crossovers
- Includes press-on hub for 2-piece pulley (not included) and interchangeable rear cog belt system allowing for drive ratio optimization. Supplied with standard 32 and 34 tooth cogs for up to 6% overdrive of front pulley. Additional 30-38 cog tooth pulleys available in two tooth increments
- Fast response, vacuum bypass system designed to unload supercharger at engine idle speeds and allow intercooled air to be recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown
- Designed to fit GM small block V8 engines with LS3 style cylinder heads. Vehicle fitment is the end user’s responsibility. Vehicle installation may require a new hood, or cut out in the hood to accommodate supercharger, plus possible cowl trimming.
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.