MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tire tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 45 inches long X 13 inches wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 3.5 inches. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
BACKORDER STATEMENT: Have a color you’re searching for but it’s out of stock? You can now place a pre-order to receive them as fast as possible as soon as they arrive from Australia. Current backorder estimates are 2-4 weeks due to unprecedented demand.
Warranty: Maxtrax backs their confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.