The TeraFlex JK 1.5 Inch Spring Leveling Kit corrects the factory nose-down rake to give your JK Wrangler some attitude thanks to a more aggressive stance. Our linear rate coil springs improve off-road capability without negatively affecting highway handling.
Not only does the 1.5 Inch Spring Leveling Kit clear larger tires, but the higher rate coil springs help compensate for heavier aftermarket gear such as bumpers, a larger spare tire, or weekend swag.
- JK 2-Door 1.5 Inch Spring Leveling Kit
- Corrects the factory nose-down rake
- Gives your JK Wrangler some attitude thanks to a more aggressive stance
- Helps clear larger tires and compensate for heavier aftermarket gear
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1351502
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- Lift Height: 1.5 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 33 Inches
- 2 inch lift front coil springs
- 1 inch lift rear coil springs
- Longer front sway bar links
- All necessary hardware
- Works w/ original or stock-length aftermarket shock absorbers
- Install Time: 3 Hours
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.