TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components. The granddaddy of all our kits, the TeraFlex 6 inch Alpine RT6 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered to excel on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling!
If that sounds impossible, just remember it’s a TeraFlex suspension system built on decades of research and development resulting in the ultimate suspension with a lifetime warranty. The Alpine RT6 includes our HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit to correct steering geometry, eliminate front end shimmy, and reinforce the frame.
The Alpine RT6 is the pinnacle of JK suspension systems! Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms balance front caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the long control arms.
Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. Additionally, Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings.
These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
This results in improved suspension geometry for superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
- Alpine RT6:
- Lift Height: 6 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 38 inch
- HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit corrects steering geometry, eliminates front end shimmy, and reinforces the frame
- RT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
- Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6 inch lift kits
- Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
- Rogue Trail:
- Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced
- NVH Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
- Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Fits: JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- Lift Height: 6 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 38 inch
- 6 inch Lift Coil Spring Kits (JK2 Front: part number 1853402 and JK2 Rear: part number 1854402)
- 0.5 inch inch Lift Coil Spring Spacers (Front x 2: 1953100 and Rear x 2: part number 1954105)
- Alpine IR Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1315011)
- HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753418)
- HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1754418)
- HD Drag Link Flip w/ Track Bar Bracket and Frame Brace Kit (part number 1600450)
- Front Track Bar Bracket Gusset (part number 4951800)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1954777)
- Speedbump and Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1958250)
- 1.25 inch SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Front Lower (part number 1467125)
- 0.75 inch SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Rear Lower (part number 1954600)
- 12.25 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (6 inch Lift) (part number 1756000)
- 14.75 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (6 inch Lift) (part number 1754410)
- 26 inch Stainless-Steel Braided Brake Line Kit – Front (part number 4353310)
- 30 inch Stainless-Steel Braided Brake Line Kit – Rear (part number 4350310)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101355)
- Exhaust Spacer Kit (part number 2610000)
- All necessary hardware And more
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.
There are no reviews yet.