TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspension Systems. The TeraFlex 4 inch Alpine CT4 Prerunner Long Arm Suspension System includes all the components necessary for a purpose-built speed system.
The Alpine CT4 Prerunner builds on the standard Alpine CT4 by adding heavy-duty suspension limit straps and front and rear SpeedBump Bump Stops tuned for high-speed travel. The Alpine CT4 Prerunner Long Arm Suspension System is built to handle high-speed off-road excursions!
Our adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-6 inch lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms.
The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain.
These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
- Designed for wide-open driving HD suspension limit straps limit down travel safely to prevent drivetrain, suspension, and/or fender damage
- Front and rear SpeedBump Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- CT Long Arm Suspension Systems: Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms and Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6 inch lift kits
- Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
- Cross-Trail: Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
- HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up)
- Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
- 4 inch Lift Coil Springs (JK4 Front: part number 1853402 and JK4 Rear: part number 1854402)
- 0.5 inch Lift Coil Spring Spacers (Front x 2: 1953100 and Rear x 2: part number 1954105)
- Alpine Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1315010)
- HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753418)
- HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1754418)
- Front Track Bar Bracket Gusset (part number 4951800)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1954777)
- Speedbump Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1958259)
- 1.25 inch SpeedBump Bump Stop Pad Kit – Front Lower (part number 1467125)
- 0.75 inch SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Rear Lower (x 3: part number 1954600)
- 15.125 inch and 13.5 inch HD Suspension Limit Strap Kit – Front and Rear (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 4853100)
- 10 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1753000)
- 12.25 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1754500)
- 26 inch Front Brake Line Kit – Stainless Steel Braided (part number 4353310)
- 30 inch Rear Brake Line Kit – Stainless Steel Braided (part number 4350310)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- Exhaust Spacer Kit (part number 2610000)
- All necessary hardware And more
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.