These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street and trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package. The 1.5 inch Sport ST1 Spacer Lift System is prefect for the Jeeper who wants the look of a lifted rig and larger tires for more ground clearance.
Thanks to their minimal impact on factory suspension geometry, the lift coil spring spacers will not compromise highway ride or handling, while the Progressive bump stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming. This is a cost-effective solution for your daily driver/trail Jeep. The Sport ST1 Spacer Lift System features lift coil spring spacers and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST1 has minimal impact on factory geometry. This results in a simple install and drive bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST1 Spacer Lift Systems are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon shocks are available separately.
- Sport ST1 Spacer Lift Systems:
- Lift Height: 1.5 inch Sport/Sahara
- Fenders: 33 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 33-35 inch Tires
- Allows fitment of larger tires for more ground clearance and more aggressive aesthetics
- Minimal impact on suspension geometry
- Street and Trail: Delivers true Street and Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- 1.5 inch Lift Coil Spring Spacers (JL4: part number 1165200)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1959200)
- All necessary hardware And more
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.
There are no reviews yet.