The ultra-simple TeraFlex JL 4 Door 2.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
Does Not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- Lift Height: 2.5 inch
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- 2.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1862000 and Rear: part number 1862100)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction recommended, but not required – Not Included. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (part number 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (part number 1938125), or adjustable 8-Arm Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: part number 1416610 / Alpine IR: 1416510), Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600), and/or adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar (part number 1753420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (part number 1057000) for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (Included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions (Included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (Included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Requires longer shocks – Not Included in base kit – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
- Install Time: 3.5 Hours (4 Hours w/ shocks or extensions)
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.
There are no reviews yet.