TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components. The 4.5 inch Alpine RT4 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered to excel on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling!
If that sounds impossible, just remember it’s a TeraFlex suspension system built on decades of research and development resulting in the ultimate suspension with a lifetime warranty. Bolt-on Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Brackets, Alpine IR Front Track Bar, and Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets allow full suspension adjustability, while the SpeedBumps smooth out the unexpected trail bumps.
Our adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-6 inch lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms.
The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
Does Not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Piggyback Shocks including: 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust, 3.3 Fast Adjust, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- Lift Height: 4.5 inch
- Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- Aftermarket High Fenders: 39 inch and up (varies)
- 4.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (JL4 Front: part number 1864400 and JL4 Rear: part number 1864300)
- Alpine IR Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1310512)
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753420)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953500)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- SpeedBump and Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1958350)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1959300)
- Front Sway Quick Disconnect Kit (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1764000)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (part number 1764300)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- All necessary hardware
- And more
Features and Benefits:
- Alpine RT4:
- Lift Height: 4.5 inch
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch Tires
- Aftermarket High Fenders: 39 inch and up Tires
- RT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
- Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6 inch lift kits
- Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
- Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
- Roque Trail:
- Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
- Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (part number 1057000) for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (Included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims in order to fit 37 inch tires. Requires an additional 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) – Not Included.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (Included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39 inch and up tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup including wheel/tire combination, shock collapsed length, and fenders. Installer must check for clearances. We recommend an additional 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) – Not Included.
- Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (Not Included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
- Install Time: 27.5 Hours (28.5 Hours w/ shocks)
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.