The TeraFlex JL 4 Door 4.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit includes just the basic lift components only and doesn’t have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires front control arm Sport Brackets, or adjustable control arms, and/or adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry.
Does Not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 4.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- Lift Height: 4.5 inch
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- Aftermarket High Fenders: 39 inch and up (varies)
- 4.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1864400 and Rear: part number 1864300)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953500)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction required – Not Included. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (part number 1938125), or adjustable 8-Arm Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: part number 1416610 / Alpine IR: 1416510), or adjustable 8-Arm Alpine IR Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit (Alpine: part number 1316010 / Alpine IR: 1310510), and/or adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar (part number 1753420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (part number 1057000) for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (Included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims in order to fit 37 inch tires. Requires an additional 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) – Not Included.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (Included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39 inch and up tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup including wheel/tire combination, shock collapsed length, and fenders. Installer must check for clearances. We recommend an additional 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) – Not Included.
- Requires longer shocks (Not Included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
- Install Time: 5 Hours
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.