These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for highway stability and trail performance in a no-compromise package, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System adds preset Front Lower Sport Control Arms, Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar, Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket, and more. The additional ground clearance allows for fitment of larger tires with excellent on- and off-road manners.
All Sport ST Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
Sport ST Suspension Systems add preset Sport Control Arms (ST2: front lower) to balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 2.5–3” lifts.
The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST2 Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- Lift Height: 2.5”
- Max Tire Diameter: 35”
- Preset Sport Control Arms (Front Lower) balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2.5” lift kits
- Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
ST Suspension Systems:
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
- Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Coil Spring Retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
Street & Trail:
- Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026