Competitive rock crawling means tackling tough climbs, intense approach angles and tight turns. That’s why rock crawling rigs need a low-profile, lightweight winch like the WARN 9.0Rc that delivers maximum power in a compact, 54-lb. unit. The 9.0Rc is a winch built for rock crawlers looking for efficiency, reliability and legendary WARN performance.
- 4.8 hp series wound motor delivers 9,000 lbs. of pulling capacity, and fast line speed under load
- Next-generation control pack delivers long duty cycles
- New-style remote control
- 50′ of 3/8″ (15 m of 9.5 mm) diameter synthetic rope combined with a rugged, 360-degree swivel hook and thimble
- Ballistic nylon sliding sleeve that provides extra rope protection against abrasion and wear
- Aluminum hawse fairlead
- Exclusive multi-segment cam actuated brake for positive operator control during winching
- Gloss red paint with primer undercoat gives superior corrosion resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.
There are no reviews yet.