Last Update: March 1, 2021
The Information We Collect
We may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with you:
- Contact and identification information, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and account login information.
- Financial information, such as payment card information including credit/debit card number, CVV code, and expiration date.
- Information about your vehicles, products, and relationship with Summit 4X4 Company, such as vehicle make, model, year, serial number or other unique product identifiers, mileage, and purchase information and history.
- Internet or other network or device activity, such as information about the browsers and devices you use to access our website, email, and advertisements.
- Location information including precise geolocation information.
Other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
How We Collect The Information
- When you provide it to us, such as when you submit information on our website, participate in events, purchase vehicles or products, purchase services in our retail stores, or subscribe to communication emails.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our products, services, or website.
- Develop new products, services, or websites.
- Process payments and transactions.
- Promote our products, services, or website.
- Communicate and manage our relationship with you.
- Address return requests and provide order support.
- Address legal issues.
- We may also use your information for other internal Summit 4X4 Company business operations, as permitted by applicable law.
- We may anonymize or aggregate any of the information we collect and use it for any purpose, including for product or service development purposes. Such information will not identify you individually.
- We may need to make personal information available to service providers or with other third-parties, such as our payment processor, shipping providers, or manufacturers if your purchase requires drop shipping.
- Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before the information is shared for such purpose. You may revoke this consent at any time.
Third-Party Sites & Plugins
- Our website may contain links to external websites, mobile applications, or third-party services that are not owned or operated by Summit 4X4 Company. This includes plugins from social media platforms such as the Facebook “Like” button and Messenger “Chat” capability. We provide these links and plugins as a service and do not imply any endorsement of the related websites, mobile applications, third-party services, or social media platforms (“Third-Party Sites”), nor any association with their operators. We are not responsible for the privacy or other policies or practices of those Third-Party Sites. To learn about the information collected by Third-Party Sites, please visit their respective privacy policies.
- We maintain technical and organizational security measures designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure or error free, and we are unable to guarantee the security of the information we collect.
- We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
Do Not Track (DNT)
- We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) requests. DNT is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform a website that you do not want to be tracked.
- The Summit 4X4 Company website and the services offered thereon are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years. If you believe that we have personal information on individuals under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at the contact information provided below.
Controlling Your Information
- You can access your account to view certain personal information that you have provided to us and that is associated with you.
- You have certain choices about the information you provide to us and how it is used. For example, you can:
- Choose not to provide certain information requested. Note that not providing such information may limit the functionality or benefits of our website and services.
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your account with us.
- Choose to opt out of marketing communications from us. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails by using the unsubscribe information in the marketing email you receive. Please note that you may not opt out of receiving non-marketing communications such as communications about an order submitted on our website.
Updates to this Policy
- We may change this Policy at any time without notice. Any changes to this Policy become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Summit 4X4 Company website. We encourage you to look for updates and changes to this Policy when you access our website.
For questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
Summit 4X4 Company
402 E. Sheldon St.
Prescott, AZ 86301