The Summit 4X4 Club’s purpose is to provide events and outings related to exploring 4×4 run opportunities for 4×4 vehicles throughout Arizona & Utah. Summit 4X4 Club provides the means for like-minded people to come together that share in the same desire and hobby of taking their 4×4 rigs to “roads less travelled”. We also provide quarterly How-To-Clinics to practice safety out on the trails. Jeeps, Trucks, SUV’s, you name it, bring it.
- No Drinking on the Trail: Safety comes first to the group. We want to create a safe environment that minimizes accidents and injuries.
- Be Kind and Courteous: We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Respect Everyone’s Privacy: Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
- Posting New Events: Only Authorized Admins can create Club events. just not on the Club’s page. Using the Club’s name as an endorsement for unauthorized events/runs or the use of any of the club pages to advertise any kind of business is prohibited.
The Club is mainly sponsored by Summit 4X4 Company, George McClenahan with Farmers Insurance, the Prescott Elite Team of Peter Medal and Leslie Shor Nelson and Frontier Financial of Arizona.
Q= Do I need to own a Jeep?
A= No, this club is open to all 4×4’s, stock or modified.
Q= Do I need to live in Arizona?
A= Yes, you should live in Arizona for at least 60% of the year.
Q= Does it cost to be a member?
A= Not at all, Summit 4X4 offers free memberships. Everybody is welcome!
Q= How often do we meet?
A= At least once a month.
Q= What kind of benefits do I get from being a member?
A= Monthly runs and quarterly training clinics.
Q= Is this club family friendly?
A= Of course, for most of our members this is a family sport.
Q= How hard of a trail do we usually tackle?
A= It depends, we usually let everybody know how hard of a trail we will be tackling on every specific run.
Q= Do I need to have any 4WD driving experience?
A= No at all. We welcome all levels of expertise and that is why we offer our quarterly “How-to Clinics”.
Interested in Joining one of our clubs?
Join Summit 4X4 Club Here: Summit 4X4 Club
Join Summit 4X4 Club Girls’ Tribe (Women ONLY): Summit 4X4 Club Girls Tribe
To contact us send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
**There are inherent risks and dangers while off-roading. SUMMIT 4×4 Club is not responsible for any and all risks of injury, harm, medical conditions, or property damage to participates. All participants (on behalf of him/her self and his/her minor children) are responsible for their own safety and assumes all liabilities, and waives any and all damages against SUMMIT 4×4 Club (including its organizers, hosts, sponsors, and members).**