The MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE is a metal-free replacement winch rope and is designed as a safe alternative to steel winch cable, or synthetic winch rope with a metal hook or a metal thimble. Equipped with reinforced loops at both ends, the MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE can also be removed from the winch drum and used as a Static Extension rope if required.
- The MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE has been designed and tested as part of the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM.
- The MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM is comprised solely of MAXTRAX products and has not been tested with any third-party-branded products. Critically, if the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM is overloaded the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE is designed to be the weakest link, and the expected point of failure.
- Accordingly, YOU MUST USE a MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE in the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM during any vehicle recovery.
- Only use rated recovery points when connecting the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE or MAXTRAX CORE SHACKLE to a vehicle.
- Before using the MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE for a vehicle recovery, ensure that any person involved reads and understands ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS packaging, and on any warning labels attached to the MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE.
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.