The ultra-simple TeraFlex JKU 2.5 Inch Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
- JKU 4-Door 2.5 Inch Lift Kit – No Shocks or Shock Extensions
- Comes with the basics to fit larger tires on your Wrangler
- All factory stability controls remain functional with the Jeep factory parameters
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1351000
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
- Lift Height: 2.5 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 Inches
- 2.5 inch lift coil springs
- Bump stop extensions
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- All necessary hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5 inches
- Also available w/ shock absorbers (P/N 1251002) or w/ shock extensions (P/N 1352002)
- Requires Shock Extensions (Front Upper: P/N 1553800 and Rear Upper: P/N 1554800) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) – TeraFlex 9550 VSS (P/N 1545100) or Falcon shock absorbers recommended
- Install Time: 4 Hours
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.