TeraFlex JT 3.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kits include just the basic lift components only and doesn’t have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires front control arm Sport Brackets, or longer front lower control arms, or adjustable control arms, and/or an adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry.
Does Not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JT Gladiator (pickup)
- Lift Height: 3.5 inch
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 35 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch Tires
- 3.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1873000; Rear: 1873100)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953250)
- 2 inch front upper bump stop strike pad extensions – 2
- 0.5 inch front lower bump stop strike pad extensions – 4
- 1.5 inch rear upper bump stop strike pad extensions – 2
- 0.5 inch rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions – 2
- 11.5 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- 13 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction required – Not Included. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (part number 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (part number 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine IR Control Arm Kit (Alpine: part number 1417550 / Alpine IR: 1417500), and/or Alpine IR Front Track Bar (part number 1753420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Requires 2 inch front upper, 1.5 inch rear upper, and 0.5 inch rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions (Included) to fit 35-37 inch tires.
- Sport/Overland Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35 inch tires – Included.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 37 inch tires – Included.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
- Install Time: 5.5 Hours
Note: Images are for illustration purposes only. Images MAY NOT represent the product listed. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns: 928-227-2026.
There are no reviews yet.