Order & Shipping Policy
- All orders must be placed online via the Summit 4X4 Company website.
- Orders will be processed in the most timely and efficient manner possible. Summit 4X4 Company is not responsible for delays outside of our control.
- Summit 4X4 Company cannot quote fitment on non-US market vehicles. Such purchases are made at your own risk.
- If you are unsure or have questions about a particular product or item, then please be sure to contact our Sales team before placing your order.
Billing / Shipping Addresses
- If you wish to have your item(s) shipped to an address other than your billing address, please be aware that your order may require additional verification and/or may be subject to processing delays.
- Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
- While Summit 4X4 Company makes every effort to ensure that the information displayed on the website is accurate, mistakes do occur. Despite our best efforts, it is possible for inaccuracies or incorrect prices to be displayed on our website. In the event of a price inaccuracy, we will:
- If the item’s current price is lower than the stated price, you will be charged the lower amount and your order will be shipped to you.
- If the item’s current price is higher than the stated price, your order will be placed on hold and we will attempt to contact you via email and/or phone to determine how you wish to proceed. If you are not reachable, then your order may be canceled and you will be notified of the cancellation.
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Summit 4X4 Company is not responsible for any finance charges incurred by a cardholder.
- Summit 4X4 Company will collect all state and local taxes based on the destination to which the order is shipped. Tax rates are subject to change.
- If an item is on backorder, Summit 4X4 Company will notify you via email and provide an estimated delivery date. Please note that:
- Backorders are billed at the time that the order is placed.
- Backorder shipping dates are estimates and may change based on information provided by the manufacturer.
- Shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
- Some orders are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- Orders may be sent from multiple locations and may require that we ship items for the same order in more than one box. In this instance, you will only be charged once for overall shipping.
- Shipping quotes given online may not be accurate and may need to be recalculated manually – this is most common when shipping outside of the 48 contiguous states. In the event that the shipping charges change, Summit 4X4 Company will attempt to contact you and your order will be placed on hold pending your approval of the changes.
- Most orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS Ground Service within the 48 contiguous states. For international shipments or oversized domestic shipments, an alternative shipping method may be used.
- Customer refused shipments are subject to all shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee.
- If you wish to cancel an order, you must do so before that order has shipped. Orders that have shipped cannot be canceled.
- Canceled orders are subject to a 10% or $20 cancellation fee, whichever is greater.
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days of receiving the order and only if the product is in unused and in new condition, in the original packaging, and includes a copy of the original invoice and all manufacturer paperwork.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied to ALL RETURNS.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must accompany all returns. Items returned without an RMA number will not be accepted. Please contact Customer Support to receive an RMA number for your return. Note: An RMA number does not imply that a replacement or refund will be issued.
- Refunds, if approved, will be given on products only and exclude labor or installation charges, original or return shipping, or any other charges.
- Refunds will only be processed once the return has been received and inspected by Summit 4X4 Company.
- All refunds are issued as a store credit or a credit card refund only for the remaining balance of the original product purchase price minus the restocking fee.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- All returns must be sent prepaid, no Cash-on-Delivery (COD).
- Summit 4X4 Company suggests that you insure the products being returned for their full value to protect against loss or damage.
- Summit 4X4 Company is not responsible for products being returned that are damaged during shipping. Therefore, please be sure to pack the return shipment carefully with sufficient padding.
- The following are NOT eligible for returns, cancellations, refunds, or exchanges:
- Any product that has been used, installed, or modified.
- Used take-off parts.
- Special orders.
- Electrical components or items.
- Ignition components or sensors.
- Ring and pinions.
- Differential or gear components.
- Carburetors or jets.
- Performance kits.
- Any product which, in our opinion, shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer’s instructions, or subjected to improper handling, packaging, or shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for any exchange or refund.
- If you wish to exchange one item purchased for another, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance. They will assist you with the return and will be happy to place your order for the new product. Please note that they will need to charge you in full for the new item, including shipping as any refund can only be processed once the original item has been returned and inspected.
- Summit 4X4 Company is an authorized dealer for the products sold on our website. Most of the products sold are covered by the respective manufacturer’s warranty and/or guarantee for a certain period of time. If you need a product serviced, contact the manufacturer directly. Do not return your product directly to Summit 4X4 Company, as that will slow down the process of resolving your issue. If you need help contacting the manufacturer or obtaining a copy of your invoice, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
- Warranties are non-transferrable and remain in effect only as long as the original purchaser owns the merchandise and for the time specified in the terms and conditions of that warranty or guarantee.
- Summit 4X4 Company strives for customer satisfaction. Please contact our Customer Support team who will do their best to help resolve any issues.
- Contact Customer Support directly via email or phone with questions or concerns about our policies.